25/19-23 Booth Street
Westmead, NSW 2145
2 bedrooms • 2 bathrooms • 1 car space
Imagine life in a brand new apartment designed around your specific needs. It would be completely accessible and include the latest in assistive technology. It would be wonderfully private, yet provide support when required.
This is a low cost housing apartment condition do apply.
Tenant must earn up to or lower as set out in the information listed below. For more information please contact Armando 0415 558 818 or fill out the form below.
Household members Gross annual household income
- Single Adult – $60,800
- Each additional adult (18yrs or over) – $30,400
- Each additional child (under 18yrs) – $18,200
Example: Couple + 1 Child: Maximum income can be $109,400 pa*
Example: Single + 2 Children: Maximum income can be $97,200 pa*
*Please note this is just a guide
- Open plan lounge & dinning
- Tiled living area
- High ceilings
- Gas cooking with stone bench top
- Built-in wardrobes
- Internal laundry
- Reverse-cycle & split system air conditioning
- Storage space
- Secure car space
- Remote garage
- Walking distances to all amenities including schools, public transport, parks, shops & employment centres.